Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Getting Wired


Our heads are easily lifted up into a huge amount of sight-depriving clouds. That being said, we are a confused bunch and we tend to communicate only through the use of african talking drums. But I always tend to see that as a part of us that makes us so loveable. With the help of nice people around us we are starting to get control of the situation that is called ‘audiotransparent’.

Personally I finally bowed down and got myself a Twitter account. Fun stuff indeed, although I’m not sure whether I can deliver enough content for people to follow me. But off course, that’s why I am in a band! So audiotransparent has a Twitter account as well. But we don’t stop there! No sir, we have so much stuff to tell you and to share with you. Let me summarize the fun stuff, widgets, spaces and accounts we are now members of before it gets to complicated all together again.

Last.Fm
Myspace
Hyves
Youtube
Flickr
Twitter
Ordinary website (wow, this sure looks boring these days)
Blogspot (but since your already here I presume that making this an active link would be a bit much, but I did it anyway!)

Pfff, still sounds easy? And to think that this stuff is actually designed to make things easier and faster. Well anyway, guess we just have to make things work from now on. Maybe we are able to tie all these digital knots together, wouldn’t that be fun in a world dominating kind of way?
see you all until the world is completely ours!

No comments: